- There are four letters in Mark, Noah and Mylo. There are six letters in Meghan and Murphy.
- Everyone in our family (apart from poor Noah) has the initials MM.
- The first sound in Mylo's name (My) and the second sound in Noah's name (ah) make their new wee cousins name: Maia.
- One of our boy's birthdate's is 20/09/2009 - which sounds cool when you say it - twenty oh nine twenty oh nine
- The other's birthdate is 02/08/06 - but look closer do you see how 02 + 06 also = 08
- Mark and I are born on the 10th of the month, so our family's birthday days of the month are 10, 02, 20. Which can also be written as 10 x 2 = 20.
- Mark and his brother are born 3 years 7 weeks apart. My two brothers are born 3 years and 7 weeks apart. Our two boys are born (you guessed it) 3 years and 7 weeks apart.
- Even though the boys were born on different years, their birthdays are always the same day of the week each year - this year it's Saturday - nice and easy for party planning.
- We got married on the 21st February which also happens to be Mark's brother's birthday and his best man's birthday.
- And last but not least: Mark and my birthday's are the same day - yup the very same day, although different years (yep he's my toyboy by one year!). I also have a first cousin born the same day, and Mark has a second cousin born that day.
- The day we were born was also the same day the Wahine ferry sunk in Wellington harbour - although this was nearly ten years before our time.
- And that day is..........................10th April - and wouldn't you know that's today, so Happy Birthday us!
Source: Random Picker
I am no Rain Man, in case you were wondering, I just love random interesting facts. Do you have any weird and wonderful statistics in your family?!
Don't forget there's still time to enter the MNM's week of giveaways here (all giveaways close tomorrow):
MNM's Adventures in the Kitchen Cookbook
Bohemein Gourmet Chocolates
Winter is Coming Zebra Mittens
MNM's Personalised Word Art